Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.507 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,006,161 Dinar (3,463 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)