Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 299.679 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 758,375 Dinar (2,531 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)