Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.353 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,841,204 Dinar (108,653 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (43 minutes ago)