Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.705 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,600,985 Dinar (74,946 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)