Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.597 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 579,892 Dinar (161,214 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)