Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.562 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,182,359 Dinar (123,646 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)