Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.913 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 825,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 439,474 Dinar (40,269 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (23 minutes ago)