Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.464 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,714,199 Dinar (¥1,692,853) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (36 minutes ago)