Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.185 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,556,946 Dinar (¥1,748,508) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)