Cost of living comparison between Shiyan, China and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.920 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (元15) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (31 minutes ago)