Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 185.284 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (元30) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)