Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03541 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 555,384 Dinar (﷼ 15,685,554) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)