Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03649 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,035,246 Dinar (﷼ 28,371,522) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (35 minutes ago)