Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02814 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 936,321 Dinar (﷼ 33,277,353) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)