Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03689 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 690,862 Dinar (﷼ 18,726,669) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)