Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.642 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 533,261 Dinar (元2,857) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)