Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.940 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 955,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 486,701 Dinar (元2,751) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)