Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.303 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 955,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 486,980 Dinar (元2,762) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)