Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.060 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 926,661 Dinar (元5,386) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (32 minutes ago)