Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.199 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 895,233 Dinar (元5,229) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)