Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 874.103 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,276,643 Dinar (C$1,461) in Sherbrooke.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)