Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.930 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,539,011 Dinar (元19,779) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (42 minutes ago)