Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.913 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,557,558 Dinar (元19,344) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)