Cost of living in Shenyang, China vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.419 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,549,288 Dinar (8,986元) in Shenyang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)