Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.828 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,251,328 Dinar (元6,997) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)