Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.047 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,004,985 Dinar (元5,841) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)