Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.197 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,006,422 Dinar (元5,879) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)