Cost of living in Shenyang, China vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 175.726 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,479,584 Dinar (8,420元) in Shenyang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)