Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.284 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,368,244 Dinar (元7,385) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (41 minutes ago)