Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.579 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,899,234 Dinar (Dirham 5,906) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)