Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.759 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,231,568 Dinar (Dirham 10,170) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)