Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.733 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,402,674 Dinar (Dirham 10,709) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)