Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.105 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,031,843 Dinar (元35,048) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (35 minutes ago)