Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.410 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,001,226 Dinar (元35,011) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)