Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.189 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,982,590 Dinar (元28,120) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)