Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 300.889 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 961,663 Dinar (RM3,196) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)