Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 295.280 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,439,817 Dinar (RM4,876) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)