Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 267.789 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,102,741 Dinar (RM4,118) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)