Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 304.407 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,437,521 Dinar (RM4,722) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)