Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.795 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 558,367 Dinar (12,465₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)