Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.002 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 517,931 Dinar (11,509₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)