Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 115.113 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 887,466 Dinar (7,710 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)