Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.233 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 830,004 Dinar (7,020 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)