Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.028 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,216,023 Dinar (R$ 3,242) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)