Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 369.285 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,570,824 Dinar (R$ 4,254) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)