Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.639 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,272,214 Dinar (R$ 6,690) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)