Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1283.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,620,876 Dinar (€1,263) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (42 minutes ago)