Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.032 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,231,667 Dinar (₩6,039,636) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (41 minutes ago)