Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,487,612 Dinar (₩7,185,761) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)