Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.048 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,625,136 Dinar (¥418,626) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)