Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.592 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,827,028 Dinar (¥1,116,558) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)