Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.531 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 688,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 312,804 Dinar (88,597 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (35 minutes ago)