Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.702 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 704,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 330,371 Dinar (89,250 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)