Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08379 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,589,395 Dinar (Rp 18,969,376) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)