Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08722 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,617,264 Dinar (Rp 18,542,532) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (29 minutes ago)