Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08635 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,469,945 Dinar (Rp 17,023,394) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)