Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,089 prices entered by 586 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,459,168 Dinar ($2,107) in Seattle, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)