Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,121 prices entered by 551 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,828,353 Dinar ($2,424) in Seattle, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)