Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,356 prices entered by 641 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,511,141 Dinar ($2,121) in Seattle, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)