Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1260.419 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,228,811 Dinar (CHF 4,942) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)