Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.054 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 486,757 Dinar (1,611 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)