Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.802 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,028,375 Dinar (3,636 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (21 minutes ago)