Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.793 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,967,648 Dinar (135,018 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)