Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.078 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,766,004 Dinar (135,868 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)