Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.442 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,437,455 Dinar (121,768 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)