Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.398 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 69% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 834,257 Dinar (₨47,952) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)