Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 64% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 825,082 Dinar (₨44,978) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (31 minutes ago)