Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.135 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 75% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,031,524 Dinar (₨56,879) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 589,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)