Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.387 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,469 Dinar (Taka 241) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)