Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.287 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,553 Dinar (Taka 459) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)