Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.732 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,200 Dinar (Taka 285) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)