Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1457.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,720,213 Dinar (€1,866) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)