Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 926.933 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,755,500 Dinar (C$6,209) in Saskatoon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)