Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 900.908 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,488,720 Dinar (C$9,422) in Saskatoon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)