Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 895.559 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,494,067 Dinar (C$9,485) in Saskatoon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)