Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 916.324 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,065,038 Dinar (C$4,436) in Saskatoon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)