Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 892.373 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,025,431 Dinar (C$6,752) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)