Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 875.725 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,177,788 Dinar (C$1,345) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)