Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 939.407 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,762,802 Dinar (C$7,199) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)