Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 873.443 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,468,642 Dinar (C$1,681) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)