Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03643 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 375,644 Dinar (﷼ 10,311,913) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)