Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03234 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 656,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 627,359 Dinar (﷼ 19,397,797) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)