Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.251 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 721,162 Dinar (₨70,352) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)