Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.072 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 827,216 Dinar (₨74,712) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)