Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 949,472 Dinar (₨84,174) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (39 minutes ago)