Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.753 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 665,997 Dinar (руб 33,717) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)