Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.960 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 703,104 Dinar (руб 33,545) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)