Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 118% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,907,905 Dinar (руб 96,070) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 877,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)