Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.452 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 127% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,258,587 Dinar (руб 208,220) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)