Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 742.227 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,451,923 Dinar (1,956KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)