Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.284 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,107,466 Dinar (¥593,890) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)