Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.611 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,991,503 Dinar (¥564,642) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)