Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.291 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,173,777 Dinar (¥1,182,980) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)