Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.670 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,249,439 Dinar (¥585,691) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)