Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.752 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,813,381 Dinar (¥633,696) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)