Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.584 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,903,815 Dinar (¥557,830) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)