Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05939 IQD / STD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (95,970 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)