Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05706 IQD / STD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (110,412 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)