Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,568 prices entered by 875 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 314.467 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,136,559 Dinar (R$ 9,974) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)