Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,314 prices entered by 1,296 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 366.679 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,404,460 Dinar (R$ 25,648) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)