Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,798 prices entered by 1,052 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.378 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,624,687 Dinar (R$ 10,257) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)