Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,879 prices entered by 1,094 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.556 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,763,974 Dinar (R$ 23,212) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)