Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,735 prices entered by 948 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 350.188 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,025,712 Dinar (R$ 11,496) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)