Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,525 prices entered by 1,339 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 374.430 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,269,828 Dinar (R$ 24,757) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (36 minutes ago)