Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 346.939 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,082,777 Dinar (R$ 6,003) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)