Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.847 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,921,955 Dinar (R$ 7,754) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)