Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.028 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,050,700 Dinar (R$ 8,135) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)