Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.377 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,648,466 Dinar (R$ 4,665) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)