Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.218 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,388,387 Dinar (R$ 3,700) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)