Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.304 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,285,922 Dinar (R$ 3,530) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)