Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.549 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 945,405 Dinar (R$ 2,615) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)