Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.388 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 874,710 Dinar (R$ 2,368) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)