Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.063 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,104,754 Dinar (R$ 12,589) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)