Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 372.732 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,695,354 Dinar (R$ 26,012) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)