Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.639 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,237,554 Dinar (R$ 3,644) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (39 minutes ago)