Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.293 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,789,881 Dinar (R$ 4,996) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)