Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.999 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,238,758 Dinar (R$ 6,084) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)