Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 365.748 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,988,962 Dinar (R$ 5,438) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (41 minutes ago)