Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 373.476 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,042,281 Dinar (R$ 10,823) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (22 minutes ago)