Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 367.949 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,308,746 Dinar (R$ 6,275) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)