Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.140 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,920,031 Dinar (R$ 10,946) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (44 minutes ago)