Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 374.710 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,631,534 Dinar (R$ 9,692) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)