Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 381.608 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,900,391 Dinar (R$ 4,980) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)