Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.262 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 968,971 Dinar (RD$ 38,357) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (43 minutes ago)