Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.893 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,214,109 Dinar (RD$ 88,944) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)