Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.765 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,067,593 Dinar (R$ 6,327) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)